Are you ready to get a six pack in one day?
This guy tried to do it, or sort of, lets see what happens…
Now for those who really want to try and lose fat fast, here are 50 different ways!
1) EAT SIX SMALL MEALS A DAY. Stoking your body with food every three to four hours can rev your metabolism to the max. Not every one needs to be a sit-down affair.
2) Run 10 100-yard sprints and burn up to 500 calories.
4) Use a smaller dinner plate—it’ll limit how much you can pile on. Check out these other mind tricks for healthier eating.
5) Use a blue dinner plate. Studies show the color has an appetite-suppressing effect (as opposed to red and yellow plates).
6) Sub in nonfat Greek yogurt for mayo and sour cream—you’ll save 700 cals and 100 cals per half cup, respectively. See what other food swaps you can make to cut 500 calories a day.
7) Eat peanuts from their shells. You’ll nosh on 50% fewer nuts in a sitting just trying to peel before eating.
8) Chew on sugar-free mint gum after a meal. Mint flavors send signals to your brain that it’s time to stop eating.
9) Snack on pistachios instead of pretzels.
10) Take up power yoga. You can burn up to 344 calories a class.
11) Train fasted once a week. This helps the body to keep adrenaline high and blood sugar low.
13) Replace your morning bagel and juice with a bowl of oatmeal and protein-packed eggs.
14) Work out with your partner. Couples who train together are 34% more likely to stick to their workouts.
15) Eat at the kitchen table—not on the couch.
16) Drink more water. Being dehydrated can fool your body into feeling hungry.
17) Poach (don’t fry) eggs, poultry, and fish.
18) Hit the pool. Swim laps or run in the water, if you can touch the bottom safely.
19) Take a real “before” photo. You’ll be more motivated knowing what you look like and where you want to go.
20) For your morning cup of Joe: switch to skim milk instead of cream and sugar and save 105 calories. Try these other healthy add-ins, too.